Choose from these ways to learn more and subscribe to FFT Aspire
For the attention of all users.
New Subscriptions which take effect from April 1st are being processed through to FFT Aspire. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any login issues that may be as a result of subscription changes.
The leading reporting and data tool for schools, local authorities and academy chains.
Please log in
The new 2016 FFT KS1, KS2 and KS4 dashboards are now available
- Incorporates all the new DfE accountability indicators for both attainment and value added progress.
- Scaled scores and analysis of new expected standard for primary schools.
- Full analysis of Attainment 8, Progress 8 and progress in every GCSE subject for secondary schools.
- Compare your 2016 results and progress to performance in previous years.
- Comprehensive summary of your school’s performance using FFT’s six-page school dashboard.
- Use FFT’s school dashboard with school leaders, governors, subject leaders and teachers.
- Login to Aspire to download your PDF School Dashboard and analyse your data in more detail using the interactive dashboards.
Meet your dashboards
Analyse past performance
Simple-to-use summary and subject dashboards to identify key strengths and weaknesses across different subjects, pupil groups and cohorts.
Share aggregate data
Add your school to a group and, by sharing anonymous data, work out your strengths and weaknesses. Work together to improve.
Maximise pupil potential
Subject and pupil dashboards make it easy to see projected performance at three FFT Benchmark levels, helping you to set aspirational targets.
In-depth pupil information
Detailed term-by-term history of all your pupils including past progress, attendance, SEN, FSM and previous school data.