Choose from these ways to learn more and subscribe to FFT Aspire
The leading reporting and data tool for schools, local authorities and academy chains.
Please log in
The new 2016 FFT KS2 and KS1 dashboards are now available
- Incorporates all the new DfE accountability indicators for both attainment and value added progress.
- Analyse trends with Aspire’s unique ’comparative analysis tool’. Compare your 2016 performance with rescaled results for 2014 and 2015.
- Provides a comprehensive summary of your school’s performance in an easy to understand six-page report.
- Login to Aspire to download a PDF Governor dashboard or, better still, use the interactive features in Aspire to create your own personal dashboard.
- Secondary schools - use Aspire to access 2016 KS2 results and set targets for your new Year 7 pupils. Find out more about your new pupils and improve early support/intervention through Student Explorer.
Meet your dashboards
Analyse past performance
Simple-to-use summary and subject dashboards to identify key strengths and weaknesses across different subjects, pupil groups and cohorts.
Share aggregate data
Add your school to a group and, by sharing anonymous data, work out your strengths and weaknesses. Work together to improve.
Maximise pupil potential
Subject and pupil dashboards make it easy to see projected performance at three FFT Benchmark levels, helping you to set aspirational targets.
In-depth pupil information
Detailed term-by-term history of all your pupils including past progress, attendance, SEN, FSM and previous school data.